Castleford Caravan Storage


What paperwork is required to accept my vehicle for storage on your site?

You need to have the following:

  1. Photographic ID
  2. Proof of address
  3. Insurance for the vehicle to be stored
  4. Proof of ownership of the vehicle to be stored.

When can I access my vehicle?

We are open 7 days a week.

  • Summer Hours: From 9.00am to 5.30pm (Last entry at 5pm)
  • Winter Hours: From 9.00am to 4.30pm (Last entry at 4pm)

All customers must be off the site 20 minutes prior to closing hours. Access to the site after hours is not available.

Are you open on bank holidays?

We are open on all the bank holidays except the Christmas and New Year bank holidays.

Do I need to inform you when I am bringing by vehicle on and off site?

There is no requirement to tell us when you are coming and going. You can come and go as many times as you like within our opening hours.

What security measures are in place?

Our CCTV is operational 24hrs, 7 days a week and it covers the whole facility. We have staff on-site during opening hours. During the night the facility is lit up with LCD Flood lights and alarmed. There are also three sets of large iron gates which are locked when we are closed and ram posts are in position at night. The perimeter is fenced and overlooked by cameras so you can rest assured that we take security very seriously. We are a Platinum-Awarded CaSSOA site.

What methods of payment do you accept?

We accept all debit and credit card payments. We do NOT accept cash, cheque or standing orders.

Can I get my vehicle serviced on site?

Yes, your vehicle can be serviced on-site at our facility. You may bring a service engineer of your choice to our site as long as you notify us beforehand. We have trusted service engineers who attend our site regularly.

Can I have my vehicle cleaned whilst on your site?

Yes, of course. The site also has a trusted cleaner for caravans and motorhomes.

What happens if I change my vehicle to another vehicle?

If your new vehicle is like for like then you can keep the pitch you are on. If the vehicle is smaller or bigger than the one you had then you would need to change to a more suitable pitch according to the size of your vehicle.

Do I have to give you notice when I intend to vacate the site permanently?

We require 30 days notice of your intention to leave and your key fob must be returned on the day you leave.

What happens if I lose my access key fob?

There will be a £30.00 charge to issue you with a new key fob.

Can I sell my vehicle whilst it is on site?

No. This would breach our security policy, so we ask that you take your vehicle off site for any prospective buyers to view.

Do I need Insurance to store my caravan with you?

All vehicle on site must be fully covered by your own insurance. We do not accept liability for any loss, damage or theft sustained to your vehicle whilst stored on our facility. We also do not accept responsibility for the loss of any personnel belongings from your vehicle.

Will I get a refund if I vacate site before the end of my term?

If you pay monthly no refund will be offered. If you have paid for 6 months or 12 months storage then you will be refunded 50% of the term remaining to the nearest month.

Can I bring a third party visitor to the site?

Yes as long as your third party produces photographic ID and signs in and out when attending site. Public liability insurance will need to be produced if work is to be carried on your vehicle and you will need to stay with the visitor for the duration of their visit.

What utilities do you have?

We can provide only water, there is no power points.